You are here: Home
» Mathematics Class 8 Index
» Chapter 1: Rational Numbers Tests
Rational Numbers: Fill In The Blanks TestsWelcome to Quizcrazy.in's 'Rational Numbers: Fill In The Blanks Set 1'! This webpage is your go-to destination for an engaging and educational mathematics quiz tailored for Class 8 students. In this quiz set, we've carefully crafted a series of thought-provoking fill-in-the-blank questions designed to test your knowledge of rational numbers. It's a fun and interactive way to reinforce your understanding of this fundamental mathematical concept. Rational Numbers is the first chapter of Mathematics subject of Class 8. With us, tests and learning is an ever-thrilling and ever-motivating experience to have fun and build intelligence at the same time. Browse through others chapters of Class 8 Mathematics syllabus also and start having fun! Quizcrazy.in and team is proud to present 'Rational Numbers: Fill In The Blanks Set 1' to you.
Fill in the Blanks Test (Set 1)1. numbers are numbers that can be expressed as fractions or ratios, where "a" and "b" are integers, and "b" is not equal to zero.
2. The set of rational numbers is often represented by the symbol .
3. The rational number is known as the multiplicative identity for rational numbers. (Enter number)
4. Negative integers are less than . (Enter number)
5. Natural numbers start from and continue indefinitely. (Enter number)
6. A rational number with a positive numerator and a negative denominator is .
7. The rational number is the additive identity for rational numbers. (Enter number)
8. The reciprocal of a rational number a/b is .
9. In a fraction a/b, "a" is called the .
10. In a fraction a/b, if a is not divisible by b, it is said to be in form.
You are here: Home » Mathematics Class 8 Index » Chapter 1: Rational Numbers Tests