You are here: Home
» Science Class 10 Index
» Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations Tests
Chemical Reactions and Equations: Fill In The Blanks TestsWelcome to Quizcrazy.in's 'Chemical Reactions and Equations: Fill In The Blanks Set 1'! This webpage is your go-to destination for an engaging and educational Science quiz tailored for Class 10 students. In this quiz set, we've carefully crafted a series of thought-provoking fill-in-the-blank questions designed to test your knowledge of Chemical Reactions and Equations. It's a fun and interactive way to reinforce your understanding of this fundamental science concept. Chemical Reactions and Equations is the first chapter of Science Chemistry subject of Class 10. With us, tests and learning is an ever-thrilling and ever-motivating experience to have fun and build intelligence at the same time. Browse through others chapters of Class 10 Science syllabus also and start having fun! Quizcrazy.in and team is proud to present 'Chemical Reactions and Equations: Fill In The Blanks Set 1' to you.
Fill in the Blanks Test (Set 1)1. An unbalanced chemical equation is a chemical equation for a reaction.
2. When a magnesium ribbon is burnt in oxygen, it gets converted to .
3. A chemical represents a chemical reaction.
4. 2Mg + O2 »
You are here: Chemical Reactions and Equations Tests 5. In a chemical reaction, substances called are transformed into new substances.
6. The substances formed as a result of a chemical reaction are called .
7. The arrow in a chemical equation is read as .
8. In a balanced chemical equation, the number of atoms of each element on both sides of the equation should be .
9. Chemical equations represent the of reactants to products.
10. The smallest unit of an element that takes part in a chemical reaction is an .
You are here: Home » Science Class 10 Index » Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations Tests